What to Bring to Day Camp.
Day Camp is a 5-day non-residential program. Camper check-in begins at 8:45AM and pick-up is at 3:45PM, Monday to Friday.
Campers participate in:
- Biblical teaching through engaging story lessons
- singing and worship, on a fun level kids can relate to
- water activities – including swimming, rafting, canoeing, kayaking and our water slide!
- nature hikes
- barn and animals
- archery (grades 3-6)
What to bring.
A day pack with the following items:
- a face mask for check-in and check-out transitions
- a personal container of hand sanitizer (staff will also have this available for camper use)
- a small day use backpack
- sack lunch & snacks sufficient for an 8 hour day outside
- water bottle
- swimsuit & towel
- comfortable clothing (please wear shorts under skirts)
- sturdy shoes (no flip-flops)
Keep your child’s pack light as they carry it with them throughout the day. Mark all personal items clearly. All lost and found items are kept for 30 days and then given to a local charity organization.
Summer Camp T-shirts are given to each camper on Friday.
Do not bring:
These items are not allowed at camp and will be confiscated and returned when the camper goes home:
- knives or other weapons
- electronic equipment (iPods, video games cell phones, etc.)
- personal sports equipment