Guest Group Rentals
Creating spaces for friends to gather.
Tilikum Guest Services is again welcoming retreat and guest groups and the Lodge Staff is excited to serve you and your group with clean comfortable rooms and nutritious home-style meals.
Considering current COVID restrictions, Tilikum is ideally suited to host midweek and weekend guest groups from 15 to 50 people. The spacious 14,000 square foot Tilikum Lodge has 17 bedrooms with private restrooms either in the room or right next door. Meeting rooms and common areas are large enough to spread out for small gatherings.
Here’s what Tilikum is doing to help keep you safe:
- Tilikum follows all State of Oregon and Yamhill County guidelines for hosting guest groups.
- Every day Tilikum staff performs health screenings with temperature checks when they arrive for work.
- Housekeeping employs excellent products to effectively sanitize every surface, and has increased cleaning routines to ensure every surface is properly sanitized between uses.
- The Yamhill County Health Department conducted an inspection of the Dining Room and Kitchen in early September and was passed with a 100% rating.
- Linens are included at no additional charge.
Groups who come to Tilikum
- church retreats for women, men, youth, board meetings, missionary trainings and pastoral staff
- family reunions
- universities that include athletics, resident halls, graduation programs
- private, alternative and public schools for overnight camp-outs or retreats, staff development, school board member retreat, leadership training, team-building for athletic groups, school field trips and outdoor school day activities
- quilting associations
- Chamber of Commerce leadership classes, board member retreats
What guests are saying about their time at Tilikum
For rate information, to schedule a tour, or to book your next event at Tilikum, email Suzanne Maki/Guest Services Director.
To speak with someone about what your group is looking for…
Click the icon above to email Suzanne Maki/Guest Services Director.