Creating space for friends to gather.
Tilikum Lodge is again welcoming retreat and guest groups and the Lodge Staff is excited to serve you and your group with clean comfortable rooms and nutritious home-style meals.
Considering current COVID-19 restrictions, Tilikum is ideally suited to host midweek and weekend guest groups from 12 to 30 people. The spacious 14,000 square foot Tilikum Lodge has 17 bedrooms with private restrooms either in the room or right next door. Meeting rooms and common areas are large enough to spread out for small gatherings.
Here’s what Tilikum is doing to help keep you safe:
- Tilikum follows all State of Oregon and Yamhill County guidelines for hosting guest groups.
- Every day Tilikum staff performs health screenings with temperature checks when they arrive for work.
- Housekeeping employs excellent products to effectively sanitize every surface, and has increased cleaning routines to ensure every surface is properly sanitized between uses.
- The Yamhill County Health Department conducted an inspection of the Dining Room and Kitchen in early September and was passed with a 100% rating.
- Linens are included at no additional charge.
Your Lodge reservation includes
- AV equipment with 46” Flat-screen television with DVD and PC connections.
- comfortable home-style furniture
- three wood-burning fireplaces
- individual controls for heat and air conditioning
- natural-light from many windows
- the meeting rooms can accommodate a variety of settings from living room style, theater, classroom, or board meeting. Let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your meeting room setting needs.
- comfortable conference chairs can be easily intermixed with couches and love seats.
- upper and lower meeting rooms to accommodate large group discussions as well as smaller groups.
- 2-twin-size beds with either a twin-wall bed or bunk bed set (3 rooms are equipped with double beds)
- pillows and pillow cases
- if your group has requested linen service, this will include a fitted & flat sheet, blanket, bath and hand towel with wash cloth
- dresser and chair
- hanging shelf for clothing
- private bathrooms
- carpeted floors
- in-room temperature control thermostat
- beverage service throughout your stay
- gift shelf with a variety of mementos
- game room with a pool/ping-pong table and foosball
- guest access telephone (cell service is limited)
- board games
- library (quiet place or small group break-out space)
Your Lodge reservation includes complimentary use of the Fawver Center
The Fawver Center multipurpose gymnasium has a basketball court, indoor fire pit, rock climbing wall, cafeteria-style tables, restrooms, and kitchen nook with sink and refrigerator. It is about a 10 minute walk from the Lodge. The Group Coordinator for the retreat needs to confirm your preferred days and time to reserve the Fawver Center so it does not conflict with other onsite groups.
We look forward to an opportunity to serve you!
Tilikum Lodge resources
- Tilikum Grounds Map
- The Lodge Housing Chart Online Form
- Guest Room Information Flyer
- Tilikum Medical Diet Form
Food Service can accommodate your medical diet request if you let them know two weeks in advance of your scheduled event at Tilikum. There is an additional charge of $1 per meal per person due to the increased cost of food. You can make arrangements to pay when you arrive and check in.
For rate information, to schedule a tour, or to book your next event at Tilikum, email Suzanne Maki/Guest Services Director.