Creating space for friends to gather.
Tilikum Lodge has meeting, lodging and dining rooms all under one roof. Lodging, meals, coffee breaks, meeting rooms and audio/visual equipment are included in the standard package price. We host non-profit and for-profit groups from 15 to 58 guests including but not limited to churches, community organizations, corporate team-building, family reunions, public and private school organizations and athletic teams, and college groups. We look forward to the opportunity to provide your group with a memorable experience.
Your Lodge reservation includes
Rental fees cover use of upper and lower meeting rooms
- AV equipment with 46” Flat-screen television with DVD and PC connections.
- comfortable home-style furniture
- three wood-burning fireplaces
- individual controls for heat and air conditioning
- natural-light from many windows
- the meeting rooms can accommodate a variety of settings from living room style, theater, classroom, or board meeting. Let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your meeting room setting needs.
- comfortable conference chairs can be easily intermixed with couches and love seats.
- upper and lower meeting rooms to accommodate large group discussions as well as smaller groups.
Guest sleeping rooms
- 2-twin-size beds with either a twin-wall bed or bunk bed set (5 rooms are equipped with double beds)
- pillows and pillow cases
- linen service includes a fitted & flat sheet, blanket, bath and hand towel with wash cloth
- dresser and chair
- hanging shelf for clothing
- private bathrooms
- carpeted floors
- in-room temperature control thermostat
- beverage service throughout your stay
- gift shelf with a variety of mementos
- game room with a pool/ping-pong table and foosball
- guest access telephone (cell service is limited)
- board games
- library (quiet place or small group break-out space)
Your Lodge reservation includes complimentary use of the Fawver Center
The Fawver Center multipurpose gymnasium has a basketball court, indoor fire pit, rock climbing wall, cafeteria-style tables, restrooms, and kitchen nook with sink and refrigerator. It is about a 10 minute walk from the Lodge. The Group Coordinator for the retreat needs to confirm your preferred days and time to reserve the Fawver Center so it does not conflict with other onsite groups.
We look forward to an opportunity to serve you!
Tilikum Lodge resources
- Tilikum Grounds Map
- The Lodge Housing Chart Online Form
- Guest Room Information Flyer
- Tilikum Medical Diet Form
Food Service can accommodate your medical diet request if you let them know two weeks in advance of your scheduled event at Tilikum. Your group coordinator can provide you with a link for your group.There is an additional charge of $1 per person per meal due to the increased cost of food. Please pay your group coordinator.
For rate information, to schedule a tour, or to book your next event at Tilikum, email Suzanne Maki/Guest Services Director.