What to bring to QUEST Camp.
Tilikum QUEST Camp is a 5-day, Day Camp program. Check-in is Monday – Friday mornings from 8:30AM – 8:45AM with pick-ups every afternoon from 3:30PM – 3:45PM.
Campers participate in various games, low elements and some high elements on the Challenge Course, all within a framework of safety, fun, and trust. There is swimming and boating time each afternoon, focused “Trail Talk” each day to talk about the theme and Scriptural truth for the day. Tilikum’s challenge course is a collection of ropes, cables, wooden beams, tires, and logs assembled to present activities for the purpose of individual and group growth. The 21 “elements” range in height from ground level to 123 feet up in 100 year-old Douglas fir trees.
What to bring
A backpack or duffle with the following items:
- a face mask to be worn when using the Changing Building
- a small container of hand sanitizer (staff will also have this available for camper use)
- small backpack for day use
- a sack lunch and snacks sufficient for 8 hours away from home
- jacket or sweatshirt and a raincoat for inclement weather
- sturdy athletic or hiking closed-toe shoes (no sandals please)
- a Bible
- water bottle
- towel, sunscreen, and a swimming suit
T-shirts are given to each camper on Friday.
Do not bring
These items are not allowed at camp and will be confiscated and returned when the camper goes home:
- knives or any other weapons
- any electronic equipment (cell phones, iPods, video games, etc.)
- alcohol or other drugs
- personal sports equipment
- pets or other animals