Important Information about the Application Process
All Tilikum staff and volunteers are required to fill out our Online Application.
- It is very important that you stay online and finish the application without taking any breaks. If you stop filling out the application or take longer than an hour on any one page it will disconnect and you’ll have to start all over.
- We highly recommend you use a desktop computer, rather than a smart phone to fill out the application.
- You’ll be asked the following questions so it is helpful to complete a draft of these questions in another application like Word and “copy and paste” them into your online application:
- Please give a brief summary of your Christian experience, include your conversion and relationship with God (max 500 words).
- Why do you want to serve at Tilikum?
- Share with us about other volunteering you have done in your local church or community.
- If the questions are completed ahead of time, it should only take you about 20 minutes to finish the application.