Home School Camp Week
Summer Camp Week 1 – June 10-14, 2019.
Day Camp (1st – 6th grades).
Led by Tilikum’s college-age summer staff, small groups of 8-12 campers of similar age, experience the joys of God’s beautiful outdoors together. Canoeing, archery, swimming and nature hikes are some of the activities your homeschooler should enjoy. Register by May 1 to take advantage of the $35 discount. For campers entering grades 1 – 6 or corresponding ages. [LEARN MORE]
Quest Adventure Camp (6th – 8th grades).
QUEST campers spend their days in small groups challenging themselves on Tilikum’s challenge course. Led by our Adventure Program staff, QUEST campers may climb the Giant’s Ladder, or take a Leap of Faith. Register by May 1 to take advantage of a $35 discount. For campers entering grades 6th-8th or corresponding ages. [LEARN MORE]
High School Options (9th – 12th grades).
- Volunteer During Home-School Week: Please consider joining us during home-school week as a Volunteer Counselor.
- Come to Camp: Come to High Adventure Camp during the week of July 29-August 1, 2019. [LEARN MORE]
- Work at Tilikum: Apply for our SHADE high school staff who will spend four weeks this summer working alongside our college age summer staff. [LEARN MORE]
For more information about camp activities, staff and safety, and available scholarships, check out the Summer Camps page.
- Individual Registration: Use the online registration system or call 503-538-2763.
- Group Registration (10+): Groups of 10 or more campers from home-school co-ops or churches can register together for streamlined check-in and special pricing. For more information email Rommie Christiansen/Camp Program Director or call (503) 538-2763 ext. 106.
There is a $35 administration fee to change camp weeks. Cancellation requests received at least three weeks prior to the first day of camp will be refunded in full, less a $35 administration fee. Cancellation requests received less than three weeks prior to camp, but more than one week, will receive a 50% refund. One week before camp or during camp, we only offer refunds for illnesses or accidents with a physician’s note. During your week of camp, we pro-rate the refund based on the length of attendance, less a $35 administration fee. Simply email Debbie Ford/Camp Registrar, or call (503) 538-2763 ext. 107.