Tilikum is seeking a full-time Camp Program Administrator.
The Camp Program Administrator will plan, promote and manage Tilikum’s summer camp ministry. The season from September to April is primarily an administrative responsibility including camper and church promotion, registration and hiring of staff. May to August has more hands-on time leading the college summer staff as they implement the summer ministry.
The ideal candidate has the following minimum qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least one full summer of experience in a Christian Camp leadership position.
- Five years administrative experience is preferred, demonstrating outstanding project, time and people management skills.
- Experience mentoring college-age students is desired.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Computer proficiency and other technology experience is preferred.
- A personal commitment to Jesus Christ and express their Christian testimony in a church. In addition, employees agree to live in agreement with the Community Lifestyle Statement and affirm the theological commitments expressed in the Statement of Faith.
Interested? Here’s how to apply.
Interested candidates must complete an online application.
After completing the online application, email your resume and a letter of interest to Dennis Littlefield/Executive Director.
Want to know more?
For more information about this position, email Dennis Littlefield/Executive Director, or call Dennis at (503) 538-2763, ext. 103.