5-day (Non-residential) Program
Camper check-in begins at 8:45 a.m. and pick-up is at 3:45 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Campers participate in:
• Biblical teaching through engaging story lessons
• Singing and worship, on a fun level kids can relate to
• Water activities – including swimming, rafting, canoeing, kayaking and our water slide!
• Nature hikes
• Our famous “Big Swing”
• Barn and Animals
• Archery (grades 3-6)
• Mini-Zip line (grades 5-6)
What to Bring
Daypack with the following items inside of it:
• Sack lunch & snack
• Water bottle
• Swimsuit & towel
• Comfortable clothing (please wear shorts under skirts)
• Sturdy shoes (no flip-flops)
Please mark all personal items clearly. All lost and found items are kept for 30 days and then given to a local charity organization. Please keep child’s pack light as they carry it with them throughout the day.
Camp T-shirts are given to each camper on Friday.
Do Not Bring
These items are not allowed at camp and will be confiscated and released when the camper goes home:
• Knives or any other weapons
• Any electronic equipment (iPods, video games cell phones, etc.)
• Alcohol and Drugs
• Personal Sports Equipment
• Animals (since it’s hard to keep your cat on a leash) 😉