5-day (Non-residential) Program
This program follows the same hours as Tilikum Day Camp (8:45 am – 3:45 pm).
Campers participate in:
• Low elements and some high elements all within a framework of safety, fun, and trust
• Swimming and boating time each afternoon
• Focused “Trail Talk” each day to talk about theme and Scriptural truth for the day
Tilikum’s challenge course is a collection of ropes, cables, wooden beams, tires, and logs assembled to present activities for the purpose of individual and group growth. The 21 “elements” range in height from ground level to 123 feet up in 100-year-old Douglas fir trees.
What to Bring
Small backpack with the following items inside of it:
• Sack lunch with beverage
• A small Bible
• Water bottle!
• Sturdy close-toed shoes (no sandals or flip-flops)
• Towel, sunscreen, and a modest swimming suit (one piece for girls please)
• If it’s rainy, bring a raincoat, warm jacket and boots
• Long pants, rather than shorts, are preferred for high element activities
• T-shirts are given to each camper on Friday
Do Not Bring
These items are not allowed at camp and will be confiscated and released when the camper goes home:
• Knives or any other weapons
• Any electronic equipment (iPods, video games cell phones, etc.)
• Alcohol and Drugs
• Personal Sports Equipment
• Animals (since it’s hard to keep your cat on a leash) 😉