Home School Camp
Week of June 10-14, 2019
Tilikum’s first week of the summer is dedicated primarily to home-schooling families. During the week of June 10-14, 2019, Portland/Newberg area homeschoolers can choose between the following programs:
Day Camp (1st – 6th grades).
Led by Tilikum’s college-age summer staff, small groups of 8-12 campers of similar age, experience the joys of God’s beautiful outdoors together. Canoeing, archery, swimming and nature hikes are some of the activities your homeschooler may enjoy. If registered by May 1, 2019, cost is $189 (after May 1, 2019 the cost is $224). For campers entering grades 1st-6th or corresponding ages. Learn more.
Quest Adventure Camp (6th – 8th grades).
QUEST campers spend their days in small groups challenging themselves on Tilikum’s challenge course. Led by our Adventure Program staff, QUEST campers may climb our Giant’s Ladder, or take a Leap of Faith. If registered by May 1, 2019 cost is $209 (after May 1, 2019, cost is $244). For campers entering grades 6th-8th or corresponding ages. Learn more.
High School Options (9th – 12th grades).
- Volunteer During Home-School Week: Please consider joining us during home-school week as a Volunteer Counselor.
- Come to Camp: Come to High Adventure Camp during the week of July 29-August 1, 2019. Learn more.
- Work for Tilikum: Apply for our SHADE high school staff who will spend four weeks this summer working alongside our college age summer staff. Learn more.
Check Dates and Space Available.
Register for Summer Camp here.
For more information about camp activities, scholarships, staff, and safety, check out the Summer Camp page.
- Individual Registration: Use the online registration system or call 503-538-2763.
- Group Registration (10+): Groups of 10 or more campers from home-school co-ops or churches can register together for streamlined check-in and special pricing. For more information email Rommie Christiansen our Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 538-2763 ext. 106.
Cancellation or requests to change weeks received at least one week prior to the first day of camp will be refunded in full, less a $35 administration fee. One week before camp or during camp, we only offer refunds for illnesses or accidents with a physician’s note. During your week of camp, we pro-rate the refund based on the length of attendance, less a $35 administration fee. It is helpful for our office to receive these notices in writing. Simply email Debbie Ford, Camp Registrar at email Debbie or call (503) 538-2763 ext. 107.