Our retreat center has the meeting, lodging and dining rooms all under one roof. Lodging, meals, coffee breaks, meeting rooms and audio/visual equipment are included in the standard package price. We host non-profit and for-profit groups from 15 to 58 guests including but not limited to churches, community organizations, corporate team-building, family reunions, public and private school organizations and athletic teams, and college groups. We look forward to the opportunity to provide your group with a memorable experience here at Tilikum.
For rate information or to schedule a tour of our facilities, or to book your next event at Tilikum, please contact our Guest Services Director, Michelle Bradshaw who will be happy to assist you.
Our meeting rooms provide you with:
- Wi-Fi and a guest access PC in the Library
- A/V equipment with 46” Flat-screen TV with DVD and PC connections.
- Comfortable home-style furniture
- Three wood fireplaces
- Individual controls for heat and air conditioning
- Natural-light from many windows
- The meeting rooms can accommodate a variety of settings from living room-style, theater, classroom to a board meeting. Let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your meeting room setting need.
- Comfortable conference chairs can be easily intermixed with couches and love seats.
Guest Sleeping Rooms at Tilikum include:
- 2-Twin-size beds (some have twin and double bed)
- Pillows and pillow cases
- If your group has requested linen service, this will include a fitted & flat sheet, blanket, bath and hand towel with wash cloth
- Dresser and chair
- Clothes hanging shelf
- Private Bathroom in the room or private bathroom across the hallway from the room.
- Carpeted floors
- In-room temperature control thermostat
- Beverage service available throughout your stay
- Gift Shelf with a variety of mementos
- Game Room with a Pool/Ping-Pong Table and Foosball
- Guest access telephone is available as well as cell service from Verizon.
- Board Games can be found in the lower meeting room A/V cabinet and upstairs in the Library.
Retreat Center Resources:
Tilikum Housing Chart online form * (please make sure to fill in at the very top of the page your Guest Group Name)
* required documents to be returned 10 days prior to arrival date
A retreat reservation includes complimentary use of the Fawver Center:
This multipurpose gymnasium has a basketball court, indoor fire pit, Rock Climbing Wall, cafeteria-style tables, bathrooms, kitchen nook with sink and refrigerator. It is about a 10 minute walk from the Retreat Center. The Group Coordinator for the retreat needs to confirm the preferred days and time to reserve the Fawver Center so it won’t conflict with other onsite groups.
For rate information, to schedule a tour of our facilities, or to book your next event at Tilikum, please contact our Guest Services Director, Michelle Bradshaw who will be happy to assist you.
Phone: 503-538-2763We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!