Camp Tilikum Photography Policy
- YOU MUST CALL AHEAD FOR AVAILABILITY. There are times when we cannot allow guests. Our summer availability is also limited due to our high volume of summer campers. If you would like to make a reservation, we charge a nominal fee per person. Please contact our Suzanne, our Guest Services Director, at office[@]camptilikum[dot]org or phone (503) 538-2763 ext. 101.
- Tilikum is a tobacco, alcohol, weapon and pet-free facility (sorry Fido).
- Swimming, wading (including just feet), canoeing and using docks without railing are permitted only with a pre-scheduled Tilikum Certified Lifeguard. There is a nominal fee for these services.
- Tilikum is private property. We ask that all visitors conduct themselves in a manner that would not oppose Camp Tilikum’s basic principles. We reserve the right to ask any individual to leave the premises if necessary.
- All visitors need to check-in at the Main Office upon arriving and display a guest pass. Upon your departure, return your guest pass and sign out.
- Grounds Photo: We request that after your visit that you send us one photo of Tilikum without people for use in our marketing without restrictions. The photo should be sent to office[@]camptilikum[dot]org.