Northridge Rustic Tents
Northridge is a perfect option for groups interested in a rustic, old-fashioned camping experience. This facility invites guests to enjoy a roaring outdoor campfire, a game of carpet ball or the beauty of the surrounding woods. The Northridge site is ideal for youth groups, adventurous adults, outdoor education programs and scouting troops. This site is generally available from May 1 to September 30.
- Seven platform tents, four bunks with mattresses in each (56 total beds)
- Carden area for meeting space and meals (includes tables and chairs)
- Running water
- Rustic flush toilets
- Campfire amphitheater
- Carpet ball and Foosball
- Facility Rental Fee is $200 per night and $5/person/day grounds fee.
- Includes exclusive use of Northridge. (Accessibility to grounds, Fawver Center and waterfront use depend upon other groups on-site; please inquire at time of signing contract to secure for your group).
Meals are not included in prices
- Camp-style cooking is recommended.
- Bring your camp stove and/or BBQ (one small BBQ is near Carden meeting space)
- Catered meals available through Tilikum’s Food Service Department, $10/meal/person.
To view a list of our outdoor recreation activities, click here
For rate information, to schedule a tour, or to book your next event at Tilikum, please contact our Guest Services Director, Suzanne at office[@]camptilikum[dot]org or phone (503) 538-2763 ext. 101.