For 40 years, Camp Tilikum has been the backdrop for school field trips, church and company picnics, college group outings, and youth groups on our 93 acres of lake-front property.
Please note the following:
- YOU MUST CALL AHEAD FOR AVAILABILITY. There are times when we cannot allow guests. Our summer availability is also limited due to our high volume of summer campers.
- Tilikum is a tobacco, alcohol, weapon and pet-free facility (sorry Fido).
- Swimming, wading, canoeing and using docks without railings are permitted only with a pre-scheduled Tilikum Certified Lifeguard. There is a nominal fee for these services.
- Tilikum is private property. We ask that all visitors conduct themselves in a manner that would not oppose Camp Tilikum’s basic principles. We reserve the right to ask any individual to leave the premises if necessary.
- All visitors need to check-in at the Main Office upon arriving and display a guest pass. Upon your departure, return your guest pass and sign out.
Reservations (required for groups of 8 or more)
Rental of the grounds gives you and your participants access to the following without facilitators (staff members) and are included with the nominal grounds use fee:
Hiking Trails: Enjoy a one-mile hike around the lake and adventure on additional trails throughout the Challenge Course.
- Tree House: Children’s outdoor playground (available June – September only).
- Barn Animals: You may enter their barnyard and explore the pasture. Please stay behind the rails and out of the creek bed.
- School House: Century-old school house with heritage desks and other fun facts.
- Quiet Reflection benches: There are several benches along the lakeside trail to enjoy.
- Picnic tables: Located between the barn/pasture and lake. These may be reserved for retreat center groups or are otherwise on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Camp fire area: Enjoy s’mores around a cozy fire when the fall turns crisp.
- Add-ons at an additional charge: Rental of the the Lodge, Fawver Center, Schoolhouse, Northridge, and recreation. Please note, that you will need to schedule a lifeguard if you may come in contact with the water (swimming, wading, canoeing, or even walking on docks w/out railings)
For rate information, to schedule a tour, or to book your next event at Tilikum, please contact Suzanne, our Guest Services Director, at office[@]camptilikum[dot]org or phone (503) 538-2763 ext. 101.
Drop-ins (individuals and small groups):
We welcome groups of less than 8 to visit our grounds on a space-available basis. Because we offer this on a complementary basis, you MUST call in advance to inquire about space and we are not able to guarantee availability. We don’t want to have to turn you away because a group has reserved the entire facility!