Tilikum’s group rentals are available for a small day use fee. We often host to school field trips, church & company picnics, college group outings, and youth groups. Summer availability is limited due to our high volume of program campers. Please call or email us for individual and family day use availability and policies. Click on this link to view the Tilikum Grounds Map. If you’d like to come for less than a couple hours, with less than 8 people, please visit our Day Use Guideline page for more information.
Designed after an Indian longhouse, the Fawver Center is a multipurpose building situated at the east end of Tilikum’s lake. The Fawver Center can be rented exclusively or as a part of a grounds use group rental. It may also be available at no additional charge in combination with Retreat Center rentals. Its rustic lakeside setting and expansive space appeals to outdoor education groups, harvest parties and family reunions. It also provides an indoor space for challenge course groups on a rainy day.
Summer availability is limited to evenings and/or weekends due Tilikum sponsored programs.
- Half-court Basketball
- 25’ Climbing Wall (additional fees apply)
- Indoor fire pit & supplies
- Small food prep area
- Cafeteria-style table seating for 100
- Projection screen
- BBQ space (you bring your own)
- Outdoor campfire area
- Access to fishing bridge & canoe landing
- Nearby parking for large groups & bus turnaround
- Rental Fee: $200 facility fee per day; with a grounds fee of $5/per person
Tilikum’s grounds could be the ideal location for your next church or corporate picnic, family reunion, school field trip, reception or birthday party. Rental of the grounds gives your participants access to:
- Over three miles of hiking trails
- Tree house and Boulder Wall
- Waterfront activities
- Restored 1909 one-room Schoolhouse
- Barn and farm animals
- Campfire area
- Fishing on our private 15-acre lake
- Our multipurpose building, the Fawver Center, can be included at an additional charge. Summer availability is limited due to our high volume of program campers.
The following recreation options can be combined with your stay. Please let us know if you are interested in any of these and we’ll provide you with further details. Rates below are based on groups of 25 or less.
- Canoeing/Swimming $15/hr
- Canoeing Only $10/hr
- The Big Swing $15/hr
- Big Zip line $25/person
- Climbing Wall $35/hr
- Archery/Little Zipline $15/hr (seasonally available mid-June to mid-August)
- High/Low Challenge Course
For rate information, to schedule a tour or to book your next event at Tilikum, please contact our Guest Services Director.
Phone: 503-538-2763We’d love to share our grounds with you!