Creating space for friends to gather
Camp Tilikum is nestled among hazelnut orchards and hillside vineyards of the Willamette Valley. With 93 acres of green meadows, quiet lake waters, and wooded hiking trails we can accommodate for up to 60 guests inside The Lodge and up to 200 on our grounds. We have onsite catering for any group up to 100 guests and can accommodate most medical diet needs.
Located less than one hour from Portland or Salem, Oregon, Tilikum is an ideal location for churches, schools, colleges, non-profits, and community organizations to have daylong planning sessions, camps, retreats and conferences.
Examples of groups who utilize Tilikum annually:
- Church retreats for women, men, youth, board meetings, missionary trainings and pastoral staff
- Family reunions
- Universities including athletics, resident halls, graduation programs
- Private, alternative and public schools for overnight camp-outs or retreats, staff development, school board member retreat, leadership training, team-building for athletic groups, school field trips and outdoor school day activities
- Quilting associations
- Chamber of Commerce leadership classes, board member retreats
What our guests are saying about their experience…
- “Wonderful retreat! The staff were so helpful and courteous, clean facilities and I met the Lord and felt His peace at this beautiful place. It was a blessed time.” Guest, Faith Baptist Church, Lincoln City, Oregon
- “We love the facility and have come for quite a few years now as a 1st-3rd grade field trip. Staff was early to greet us and prepared to help! It provides a great opportunity for group bonding at the beginning of the school year.” Teacher, Archer Glen Elementary School, Sherwood, Oregon
- “This was such as helpful weekend for me! The work that we’ve done here this weekend will stick with me for a long time. The staff and facilities were great! You were all very good at serving in the background and meeting our needs and giving us this precious space in which we could do the work we came to do. Thank you!” Guest, George Fox University Men’s Retreat, Newberg, Oregon
- “We had an amazing time! The food was delicious. The ropes course was challenging and bonding. The lake was gorgeous. Everyone on staff we encountered was so friendly and helpful. Thank you.” Guest Leader, Open Meadow Alternative School