The Lodge at Camp Tilikum
The Lodge at Camp Tilikum is nestled among hazelnut orchards and hillside vineyards of the Willamette Valley. With 93 acres of green meadows, quiet lake waters, and wooded hiking trails we can accommodate for up to 60 guests inside our retreat center and up to 200 for our grounds (in various facilities). We have onsite catering for any group up to 100 guests and can accommodate most medical diet needs.
Tilikum is a place to experience creation, build community, provide refuge, and encounter God. In what was formerly a family farm, Tilikum has been offering quality programs and services to our guests since 1971. Located less than one hour from Portland or Salem, Oregon, Tilikum is an ideal location for churches, schools, colleges, non-profits, and community organizations to have daylong planning sessions, camps, retreats and conferences.
The Lodge at Camp Tilikum and grounds are versatile and available to many different groups:
- Church Retreats for Women, Men, Youth, Board Meetings; Missionary Trainings and Pastoral Staff (Tilikum only hosts religious groups if they are Christian.)
- Family Reunions
- Universities including athletics, resident halls, graduation programs
- Private, alternative and public schools for overnight camp-outs or retreats; staff development; school board member retreat, leadership training, team-building for athletic groups, school field trips and outdoor school day activities
- Quilting Associations
- Chamber of Commerce Leadership Classes, Board Member Retreats
What our guests are saying about their experience…
- “Wonderful retreat! The staff were so helpful and courteous, clean facilities and I met the Lord and felt His peace at this beautiful place. It was a blessed time.” Guest, Faith Baptist Church, Lincoln City, Oregon
- “We love the facility and have come for quite a few years now as a 1st-3rd grade field trip. Staff was early to greet us and prepared to help! It provides a great opportunity for group bonding at the beginning of the school year.” Teacher, Archer Glen Elementary School, Sherwood, Oregon
- “This was such as helpful weekend for me! The work that we’ve done here this weekend will stick with me for a long time. The staff and facilities were great! You were all very good at serving in the background and meeting our needs and giving us this precious space in which we could do the work we came to do. Thank you!” Guest, George Fox University Men’s Retreat, Newberg, Oregon
- “We had an amazing time! The food was delicious. The ropes course was challenging and bonding. The lake was gorgeous. Everyone on staff we encountered was so friendly and helpful. Thank you.” Guest Leader, Open Meadow Alternative School