Tilikum is looking for 31 amazing individuals to serve on the 2015 Summer Staff. A summer at Tilikum offers you an incredible experience that will push you to grow in community, Christian living, and service. As a member of summer staff, you will be a part of an energetic and devoted team of college-aged young adults.
If you are eighteen years or older, at least one year out of high school, and are interested in serving at Tilikum this summer, please begin the online application.
- Support Staff (Returning Staff preferred)
- Tilikum Adventure Program (TAP) Staff
- Tilikum Day Camp Program Staff
- Applications Due: February 25, 2015
- Notification of Hire/No Hire: March 6, 2015
- Summer Staff Program: May 26-August 15, 2015
- Lifeguard Training: May 22- May 25, 2015
- Housing provided
- Tilikum provides lifeguard, first aid, and program training
- First year staff: $2300; Returning Staff: $2500
Tilikum Summer Staff are expected to be present for the entire program. Limited exceptions are made to this and must be negotiated before hire.